WHAT WE DO

Salga offers all our products and services over the highest quality fibre networks. We commit to bring you lightning fast downloads of Music and Video files, live online streaming via Netflix, YouTube, Showmax  and much more, with no buffer or lag . For the gamers, you will have a phenomenal online gaming experience. We at Infin8green do not just sell a package or service to our clients, we most importantly offer you the best aftersales service, coupled with a tailor made SLA for every client enabling us to build and maintain a strong and long lasting relationship with our clients. Our very friendly, patient and helpful technical team are here to support you on time, every time!

 

 

 

 

SALGA | HOW WE DO WHAT WE DO

 

Our model at Salga allows our customers a choice of flexible and tailor made services and products to suit their requirements. Salga offers our products and services over the highest quality infrastructure. Metrofibre Networx owns and manages South Africa’s first globally compliant Carrier Ethernet 2.0 (CE 2.0) open access fibre network. By salga providing our packages and services over such high quality networks, we can offer you: Ultra high speed connectivity, low latency, lightning fast speed file transfer, Impeccable State of the art firewalls for your security as well as business continuity solutions. We have a diverse team at Salga who will ensure that you not only get the most competitive pricing and packages, but you will also be provided with the highest quality aftersales service, timeous support and guaranteed turnaround times.

 

About Us

Salga is a Telecommunications company which was started in 2016 with more than 20 years of experience behind our name and services. We exist to provide customers throughout South Africa with not just a “sale of a package or service”, but also a world class “Internet Experience”.

“State of Broadband 2015 by ITU (International Telecommunication Union)

“According to ITU’s latest data, 43% of the world’s population is now online with some form of regular access to the Internet. This leaves 57% or some 4.2 billion of the world’s people who still do not enjoy regular access to the Internet. In the Least Developed Countries, only one out of every ten people are online”


Vision

To be the leading Internet Service Provider in the country by always making our customer our Number 1 priority. To be a large contributing internet service provider in changing the “State of broadband” statistics providing internet access to all income brackets, reducing the number of people who have limited internet usage or availability.

Mission

To provide not just the most competitive prices, but highest speed of internet connectivity and services to all users, over only the highest quality networks. To expand our internet services and offerings to all lower economic areas in South Africa, moving into Africa.

Uncapped, Unshaped and Unlimited Plans

 

5 Lightspeed

R 520Per month

·         Download Speed: 5Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 5Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

10 Lightspeed

R 750Per month

·         Download Speed: 10Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 10Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

25 Lightspeed

R 1100Per month

·         Download Speed: 25Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 25Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

50 Lightspeed

R 1199Per month

·         Download Speed: 50Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 50Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

100 Lightspeed

R 1850Per month

·         Download Speed: 100Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 100Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

200 Lightspeed

R 3500Per month

·         Download Speed: 200Mbps

·         Upload Speed: 200Mbps

·         Synchronous

·         Free Installation

·         Free Router

·         Month to Month Contract

 

Contact Info

 

Manyosi Street Protea North, Gauteng, South Africa, 1818

+(27) 78 118 6232

+(27) 84 094 7437

info@salga.org

sales@salga.org

support@salga.org

www.salga.org